Military Service Consultation for issuing Academic Exemptions

Institutes experts will present male applicants with the full information about academic exemptions for upper degrees in universities outside of the country, so these dears can get exit permission, and receive their passport, original degree ad course records easily by setting bail in Military Services Organization.

Male applicants, who have military services problem, should be aware that in order to continue their study in another country, they are obliged to present a language certificate to the Ministry of Science.

Language certificates which are approved by the Ministry of Science are as follows:

Academic IELTS





In order to get more information about these exams you can refer to theLanguage Certificates and Tests in this website.